I didn't get all of my projects accomplished this weekend, but I did end up doing so much this weekend. I had three goals:
1) Organize the sewing storage: Not accomplished
2) Dining Room Curtains: Not accomplished
3) Cut all of my scraps and organize: FINISHED
I started off with 3 giant Ziploc bags of scraps. I borrowed the AccQuilt from the Philadelphia Modern Quilt Guild and cut everything into 2 1/2 inch squares or strips and they each went into a bin....
Who knew that 3 bags, once organized, would be so few actual scraps! I don't feel like I have a giant scrap heap anymore and I can see what I have and use them!
But, as I said I did accomplish a lot! So here's what I did complete:
- Cleaned the Fridge
- Cleaned and organized the Garage
- Organized the Laundry Room
- Cleared out and organized my tall dresser
- Cleared out and organized my closet dresser
- Cleaned up my desk area and threw old papers away
- Cleaned the buffet